Tuesday, October 18, 2011

How to save time in the morning!

Here are some tips I live by to make my mornings smoother.

I make a list of things I need to get done in the morning and post it by my door so on my way out I check to make sure I have my lunch, that I've started up my slow cooker for dinner etc.

I make my sandwich a WEEK ahead of time! Yes a WEEK! I also use my freezer as an "all natural" preservative instead of the artificial kind found in store bought bread. Click below to learn how.


I check the weather and figure out what to wear the night before. This prevents my foggy morning brain from staring at my closet eating up time in the morning.

I put what ever I need for the next day by my door ready to go- this includes my water bottle and homework so I don't forget the essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment